Primary Complex
Hi my child was diagnosed to have a primary complex when we had our vacation in the Phils last summer. She had her chest x-ray. She started her medicines last august when we are back in Norway. But today we went to doctor just because she had a stomach pain so we want to check it. Then i brought the xray and result just incase they will ask me if she drinks medicines. And the doctor here we're shocked that the doctor in the Phils gave her already medicines for TB just by checking her lungs without any other testings. Tomorrow we will go to hospital here to check her more if she really has her primary complex and needs to take her 6 monthss medicines. Iam comfused bec i started the medicines already, what will happen if i stop it. CAn i continue it with different types of medicines here if they say so? im just worried bec i really want my daughter not be so sickly often. And it seems she dont gain weight so much. For a year she just gain 1 kilo. Please help me and give me some advise.
I am sorry but this does need an expert answer,may I ask if the doctor's diagnosis was TB and what meds he put her on ?
the doctors diagnosis is primary complex and the medicines she gave is repamficin, its 3 types and anti tb. thanks for giving time to read my post.
my child was diagnosed also of having TB and the Pedia gave her 3types of medicines for anti-TB.. those medicines helped a lot for the fast recovery of my child and now she's back to normal and thanks God she's not suffering from stomach pain. and hopefully she get well soon coz i love her so much....
I am so glad to hear your daughter is doing well now and her meds helped her. ,I expect she will now continue on there road of recovery.It is indeed hard to watch them suffer . good luck