Pediatrics Community
Primary Complex
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Primary Complex

Hi my child was diagnosed to have a primary complex when we had our vacation in the Phils last summer. She had her chest x-ray. She started her medicines last august when we are back in Norway. But today we went to doctor just because she had a stomach pain so we want to check it. Then i brought the xray and result just incase they will ask me if she drinks medicines. And the doctor here we're shocked that the doctor in the Phils gave her already medicines for TB just by checking her lungs without any other testings. Tomorrow we will go to hospital here to check her more if she really has her primary complex and needs to take her 6 monthss medicines. Iam comfused bec i started the medicines already, what will happen if i stop it. CAn i continue it with different types of medicines here if they say so? im just worried bec i really want my daughter not be so sickly often. And it seems she dont gain weight so much. For a year she just gain 1 kilo. Please help me and give me some advise.