Pediatrics Community
Randi

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Randi

My 10 year old son recently fainted. Right before the episode he complained of epigastric pain and then he fainted. He came to a minute later and still had the pain but not as bad. We gave him some water and a snack and he seemed to feel better. He was very tired the rest of the day. His doctor thinks it was a vagal response and doesnt think it was a seizure or heart related. I'm feeling very nervous and am wondering if further follow up is indicated.
Did they do any testing on your son?  If you are not satisfied with the answer your doctor gave you, maybe you should get a second opinion?