Pediatrics Community
Rash after tonsillitis and high fever

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Rash after tonsillitis and high fever

My 5 yr old starting running a fever and was dx with Tonsillitis. Neg for Strep. Would not take her Antibiotics and kept running fevers of 102-104. Rec'd Rhogam injection. Brought back to Md at day 4 of fevers, Doctor said must be viral. Child continued fever for 2 more days. She has 6 days of the high fevers and symptoms got better. 3 days after fever, she has broken out in a horrible rash from head to toe. Even on the soles of her feet a little. Only bothers her a little and she seems to feel ok. i am worried. Md office closed for the weekend and don't think she needs to go to the er.
Any thoughts please?? I wish i could post picture of it