Pediatrics Community
Recurring Fever
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Recurring Fever

My three year old has had three rounds of fever in the past six weeks.  The first time, I took him to the doctor and they treated him with an antibiotic for and ear infection.  Two weeks later, he began running a fever again.  I didn't take him to the doctor, as it went away within 24 hours and he never really acted sick.  Now, another two weeks later, he has a low fever again (stays about 100).  Motrin takes it down and he is not acting really sick, I'm just worried because this keeps happening over and over again.