Right Foot INverted, new development
I am not sure where this question really should be, so I thought I would try here.  I have an 18 month old son, he has been walking since he was 9 months old.  He has never had any issues with it and has been developing quickly and greatly .  The issue we are having now is that he has started turning his right foot inward when walking or running.  It is slight, but enough to notice.  I am just wondering if this could be a sign of something more dangerous starting, or if it is just a phase that he is going through.  Any information that I can get would be helpful.  Thank you.
hi there, maybe you should have your peditrician referred you to a pediatric orthopedic just to put your mind at ease.It might not be a big of a deal , then again he can check to see if there is a hip tightness that cause the feet to turn inward. my daughter has this problem and she is using cable wire braces to correct it and it works .