SHOULD WE GO TO THE E.R. ??
my 4 year old daughter has a 101.3 temp. and says her head, stomach, knees, hands back, and hurt what should I do??
hi only just seen post,it says it was 5 hrs ago so i hope your daughter is doing well now...but if symptoms are still the same then absolutely she needs some medical attention...hope all is well now though..but dont hesitate..
Hi there.  She probably has a virus.  While that 101 temp is scary, my kids have had up to 103 and been just fine.  Do you give tylenol?  I certainly do.  But I would definately consult with your pediatrian via phone and they will tell you to go to the ER or not.  If your child worsens or your gut says something is terribly wrong, then yes, go to the ER.  Make sure that you keep the little one hydrated.  Small sips of pedialyte are good.  

good luck and hope she is feeling better by now!
I would first call your doctor, since they know your daughter and her normal condition better than anyone on here do. If you cannot contact them, call a local hospital and ask to speak to a nurse about whether or not you should bring your daughter in. Depending on the severity of the symptoms will probably affect whether or not you should.