Should I Be Concerned?
Tuesday my 10yr olds school called and informed me that she was complaining of a bad headache. They called a second time to inform me that she had passed out and was slurring/mixing up her words. I gave her some medicine for her headache and took her home, she didn't pass out again after the first incident. I did keep her home to make sure she was okay. However, she has been complainging of a heavy feeling in her body and headaches. She says that her arms feel like they weigh a lot and this morning she complained of a wobbly feeling in her legs.

She seemed fine today except that at around 4pm she came to me (I took her to work with me) and said that she felt tired and that her chest hurt. Its now about 10:45 and I just gave her some medicine to help with her headache.

She has no nausea, not throwing up, no fever, no loss of appetite, and is still fairly active. She does however say that she's thirsty a lot. Should I be concerned as in take her to an urgent care? This has never happened before and I've been documenting everything with times and what her symptoms are. I don't want to over react but I also don't want to not take her to a doctor for something that could be a much worse condiditon than what it appears to be.
Hm.  Your child sounds like she has a concussion.  Did she fall or hit her head.  Absolutely your child should be seen by a doctor!!!  good luck