Swollen lymph nodes in groin?
A couple months ago we took our son (7) to his GP about the fact that he seemed to be leaking urine, not large amounts, but enough that you can smell it on him in the morning, sometimes at the end of the day. They did a urinalysis etc... and all was clear. We went back for follow up a month ago, and he did a physical exam, and noted that my son's lymph nodes in the groin area were a bit enlarged. At the time he decided to repeat the urinalysis, to check again for infection, and noted that if there was an infection (especially down there), that it could cause some swelling of the lymph nodes, which would go away within a couple weeks. He wanted to see us back in four weeks to check on the lymph nodes. (The urinalysis was again clear). So we went back yesterday, and the lymph nodes are no better, in fact it appears as though one is even larger. It only seems to be his groin ones, a few in the area are swollen, worse on one side. They are completely painless. There's no history of recent illness of any kind, no injury. Two of them are swollen enough that you can see them when he stands up, plain as day. The largest appears to be about 1" long now.

He ordered immediate blood work checking for CBC and a bunch of other things, and has sent an immediate referral to a urologist. In the meantime, I'm not stupid. I know what swollen lymph nodes can mean. I know it could be other things, but I'll admit I'm worried. I know one of the symptoms can be sweating at night - which my son has been complaining of. Sometimes he gets a bit short of breath, oddly enough not so much when he's playing, but when he's reading. He'll be reading and have to stop and catch his breath. I can't really think of anything else that stands out to me. He's always so healthy.

Anyways, I don't know what I'm looking for... input? Has anyone else had this happen to a child? What did it turn out to be? How big should a lymph node normally be in that area for a child?