THROWING UP WITH NO FEVER
On Monday, my 8 year old step daughter came home from a supervised visit with her real mom complaining of a stomach ache.  I told her to go lay down and rest until dinner, since she wasn't running a fever.  After dinner was made I called her out to eat and she threw up.  So my husband and I sent her to bed.  We kept her home on Tuesday and I kept her on a light diet.  She had a pop tart for breakfast, plenty of fluid, saltine crackers and for supper I gave her chicken noodle soup.  She felt fine, no vomiting, no fever.  Wednesday she felt fine and went back to school, ate supper normally that night.  Then today, she was fine all day until she came home from another supervised visit with her real mom.  She wasn't hungry at supper time so I sent her to bed.  She woke up an hour later and said her stomach hurt and threw up.  She doesn't have a fever.

I'm concerned.  We're going to call her doctor and try to get her an appointment tomorrow but if anyone has any idea of what is causing her to throw up please tell me.  My mom says she thinks it possibly stress from her visits with her real mom, which does sound possible since she's only getting sick after coming home from a visit.  But it also may be coincidental.  Maybe she's eating something at her mom's that's not agreeing with her stomach...I don't know.

Thank you in advance.
Perhaps a good idea to go and ask your Doctors advice, do you speak to her Mom as a talk about what she eats and how she is when she is with her may be good. Have you asked your Daughter how she feels about going to her bio Moms, does she get on well with the others in that household are there any siblings . What was the reason she lives with you and her Dad and has supervised visits with her bio Mom? It could be stress if there is a problem when she goes there check out with your Daughter, ask pertinent questions .