Toddler Having Joint Pains
My 5 year old son keeps having joint pains at night once or twice a week which wakes him up at night crying. Most of the time the pain is in his angle joints, sometimes only one leg and sometimes both. Sometimes the pain starts from the knee and later shifts to the angles. There are times when the pain happens in the morning lasting for hours. Massaging gives him relief and the pain goes away after some time. This has been going on for a year or so and i have read about growing pain. Is this part of growing or related to something else. Any suggestion on this topic will be very much appreciated.

Fortune
Are there any times that you notice moisture under his nose?  (A slight loosening of the sinuses).  It might be exposure to Butyl in cleaning products you or a caregiver is using.

http://groups.msn.com/clean

Does he have any episodes of farting and diarrhea?  Has he had 'flu' symptoms?  Has he had 'a cold?'

These are all symptoms of exposure to butyl which in my opinion should be suspect for the Chronic Fatigue Syndromes and Fibromyalgia which has joint pain associated with it ... is the same type of issue.

I personally react to this chemical (though not so seriously to the point of having the fatigue and memory loss and depressio).  I have noticed that when I get extra exposures horrible joint pains hit me ... and I look for glyconutrients to help back of the autoimmune attack.

http://www.valdezlink.com/re/avoidpesticides.htm

I know this seems like an odd reply,
but I am very certain I am right about this, if the symptoms are there.

You even need to take note of a new person coming around, as there is such a thing as second hand exposure to this chemical