Pediatrics Community
Weird blisters around knees?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Weird blisters around knees?

I am a secretary in a school with an EMT certification. Today, a boy, about 5/6 years old, came over to me saying his foot was hurting him. I checked his knee, and there was a number of odd blisters in the back of the knee. Some of them had puss balls sticking out, and some of them had already popped the puss balls, and now was just a circle of blood. They were all over the back of the knee, and there was also a few on his other knee. The only thing I could think of that hey were, would be heat blisters. But I was surprised that he would have so many of them. Any other ideas to what they could have been?