Pediatrics Community
What should I do?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

What should I do?

So maybe I can get some tips here? I have a 15 month old baby I breastfeed. He is really really attached to me to the point I can't go the bathroom with out him crying after me, He sleep with me in my bed and I can not move my arm from under him or leave the bed without him waking up crying . Is this because I breast feed him or what's goin on with him?
He is at that age when they do get some seperation anxiety and yes breast feeding is a part of it.He wants to be close to you, it may work if you seperate from him a bit , have someone like a family member come be with him to give you a break .You have created this in a way by being with him all the time so it may be more complicated ,what about his Dad is he around to help?