Pediatrics Community
Wont sleep...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wont sleep...

My daughter wont sleep . Its been a progressive thing that seems to just be getting worse and worse. She is so hyper and active. I dont know what to do. She wont nap and then becomes so aggressive and absorded in her emotions i cant take her anywhere and i just count the seconds till the 6 hours after quiet time is up. I have tried the cry it out for weeks, the slow seperation technique, the turn the light on and read a book till you fall asleep method, co- sleeping, herbs, valerien root, calm child, etc. homeopathy, no naps, etc. I dont know what to do anymore. I never let her eat candy, chocolate, caffine, etc. Very healthy diet. I have done the bedtime routine thing, the schedules, etc. I am getting to depressed and hopeless. I feel so trapped and hopeless. I dont know what to do. She justhad an 21 hour day and still not sleeping (she has been in her room since 7pm ) . What could be the problem!?