Pediatrics Community
behavior of my premature baby

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

behavior of my premature baby

Hi there I just want ot ask about the behavior of my baby.  He is 9 month old now.I was already 30 weeks pregnant when I gave birth to him.  now my concern is that every morning when he woke up he always shouting or talking a lot.  Whenever he met other person he wants to talked to him always.  He always wants to have someone with him talking and playing.  He also bangs his head on my breast and then laugh when he heard the sound he created.  He cannot still sit on his own and cannot crawl.  he always say mama and wants always to stand on on my lap and wants always to jump.  he was confined in the nursery when he was born for almonst 2 months because he acquired a sepsis.  But for 3 days after he was ok. he was also given a test where in his pediatrician test his billiarubin and find out that it was not normal on his age.the billiarubin was high. I want to ask if this will not affect his brain?  And finally how can I know if it will affect his developmental progress and how early it will begin.  they also have test about torch quantitave the result are all negative and on the other torch qualitative it was diagnose as positive in cytomegalovirus and rubella.  All I know is that when I was pregnant I dont have measels how can it be positive for me?  Will it  affect the mental development of my baby?  thank you very much for your advice?