blood mucus in baby poop
hi, we have a 40 days year old boy and we suddenly discovered some brownish thing in his poop. we took it to the lab for test and it was negative, they said that his poop was ok. please note that the baby is breastfeeding and we give him frisolac comfort during the night only because my wifes milk is not enough.the doctor said that its propably a milk allergy and he changed us the milk to frisolac AC but the baby wouldnt take it plus the problem with the poop now became worse, we found red mucus now. today he gave us another supplement the nan sensitive. the baby took it but the problem continues.
what can we do? please help
If you want to be really catious, go to the hospital preferable with a very good neonatology ward and they usually perform a comprehensive check up. I would rather been overly catious, I would do so for my baby. Good luck hope everything turns out fine.