Pediatrics Community
blood mucus in baby poop
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blood mucus in baby poop

hi, we have a 40 days year old boy and we suddenly discovered some brownish thing in his poop. we took it to the lab for test and it was negative, they said that his poop was ok. please note that the baby is breastfeeding and we give him frisolac comfort during the night only because my wifes milk is not enough.the doctor said that its propably a milk allergy and he changed us the milk to frisolac AC but the baby wouldnt take it plus the problem with the poop now became worse, we found red mucus now. today he gave us another supplement the nan sensitive. the baby took it but the problem continues.
what can we do? please help