Pediatrics Community
blue poop

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

blue poop

I have cusdody of my brothers and his crazy wife kids ,they have been with me for almost 3 months the little girl abby is 3 was pooping baby blue for well over a month  every time she went it was that color it has now gone back to a normal color and has shown no sings of being sick i was wondering if they could have been giving her something to make that happen for such a long time I have 2 kids of my own and never seen a baby blue poop for over a month if anyone knows please help I have to go to court Monday and their mom is a herion adict
Is your child male or female?
:  
Female
What is your child's height?
:  
3 ft
What is your child's weight (kgs or lbs)
:  
40