Pediatrics Community
childrens health
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

childrens health

have a 4yr old daughter who is urinating frequently late afternoon and early hrs of the morning and complaining about wet pants  blood sugar levels are fine, she has had  2 hospital trips diagnoised with a mysterious bacterial infection made her very sick 40 plus temps ,vomiting tests revealed nothing conclusive, could she have cystitis
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Yes, it is possible that she can have cystitis, though it should show up on a urine test if she had already had one... good luck.
Blank
I just need answers. I wish there was someone I could talk to.  I am so not sure what is going on with my 4 year old daughter.  She has been experiencing this since probably the age of 1 1/2.  She is doing the early morning vomiting.  After taking her to the doctors at about age 2 she was given reglan and then it just caused her to have dirreah.  So then she also lost hair, she has not lost weight but just seems to be getting better but recently she has started all over again the vomiting no diarreah (diarrhea) just vomiting in the early mornings and then she is fine during the day.  This only happens about once a month now.  I am just stuck for answers and just want help.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...