Pediatrics Community
help me please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

help me please

hi i need help my son has two small testicles and a very saggy bag is that normal
Hi!
If your son is aged 10/11-17 years, then he could be going through puberty. During this time the scrotum appears to hang down and darken. Thus the testes appear very small. With time the scrotum and testes grow proportionately. However, if he is too young and you feel that the scrotum is hanging down too much, then it is advisable to show this to his pediatrician. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.