Pediatrics Community
help me please
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help me please

hi i need help my son has two small testicles and a very saggy bag is that normal
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
If your son is aged 10/11-17 years, then he could be going through puberty. During this time the scrotum appears to hang down and darken. Thus the testes appear very small. With time the scrotum and testes grow proportionately. However, if he is too young and you feel that the scrotum is hanging down too much, then it is advisable to show this to his pediatrician. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...