Pediatrics Community
just curious

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

just curious

i do have a question on when I was a baby because i want to know what happend to me. When i was born, my mother started breastfeeding me. apparently i started getting sick from it, i was supposibly weak, and tired alot of the time. the doctor told my mother that her breastmilk was making me sick and literally killing me slowly!.. I had a blood transfusion and apparently i was all better. I still have a scar from the tubes of the blood transfusion. what did i have??? someone please help me answer my question. thank you in advance.
Hi.  Not sure.  That is pretty uncommon as I've never ever heard of it.  I would ask your doctor when you are next there.  good luck