Pediatrics Community
large bone size

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

large bone size

hello my daughter is 10 and recently had a bone scan her bones are the size of a 13 year old..she is 5ft. 6 in. and weighs 175 lbs. and has scolicios,and her insulin is elevated to 27 and she has gained alot of weight really fast.her dr is not concerned about any of this,her theraphist has recommended that she see an endocinoligst which is coming up in april,i would just like to know if it is possible that she might have some type of growth disorder. thank you..

This discussion is related to advanced bone age.
scroll down I have just asked you to try another forum we do not know here Good Luck to you
i did try the other forum and it posted it back here..i'm not sure why i didn't know it was gonna end up back here or i wouldn't have posted i'm new to this site so i'm sure i'm doing something wrong.