Pediatrics Community
my 11 year olds sons penis is size is small is that normal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

hi i have a 11 year old son he is very normal and active and heathy but he has a rather small penis it is about 1/2 an inch :\ i have never really notice but when my son was getting out the shower the other day and took his towel off but even then i never new it was normal or not until last night i have a 8 and and a 5 yearold aswell and i was bathing my 5 year old and noticed that his penis size was biger than his older brothers but i just thorrt myby his was 2 big but then i was put a drynight on my 8 year old and his was biger than his older brother and i was shocked but i s it normal for my 11 year old to have a penis smaller than a 5 year old boy ????? please help ?????
Tags: small, penis, 11 years old
your profile says you are 21 and you have an 11year old son ..?
My son is also 12 years old and his penis is also only about 2cm long, his brother of 9 is +/- 8cm long. Is this normal. My son is very self conscious about that
I'm self conscious about my penis
Length I'm 11 and its only 1 1/2 inches is this normal I've heard that it should be as long as my thumb but its smaller
mine is 2.5" so im guessing his is a bit small but it will grow
I am 11, soon 12 and my penis size is 5 inches.

It may very well be that the younger son has very early growth spurt, and the older son may just have not hit puberty.
Tell him to masturbate often, it helps the growth alot, and it geniuenly feels good. It is a good age to have "the talk"
Im 11 but i look 14 and my penis is 4" and 6" erect so mine is really big
mine is 7 inches and im 12 :l
Im 14 years old, and are around 7 inches when hard. I have heaps of hair though.
Mine is like 5 or 6 inches and i recently turned 12... Don't worry i don't think he will be having sex in a while.
Is that when your erect?
Is that when your erect?
If any of you guys want to add me on Kik feel free: Chazorr