Pediatrics Community
my 11 year olds sons penis is size is small is that normal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

hi i have a 11 year old son he is very normal and active and heathy but he has a rather small penis it is about 1/2 an inch :\ i have never really notice but when my son was getting out the shower the other day and took his towel off but even then i never new it was normal or not until last night i have a 8 and and a 5 yearold aswell and i was bathing my 5 year old and noticed that his penis size was biger than his older brothers but i just thorrt myby his was 2 big but then i was put a drynight on my 8 year old and his was biger than his older brother and i was shocked but i s it normal for my 11 year old to have a penis smaller than a 5 year old boy ????? please help ?????
what you cant see dont mean its not there..you ever see a slinky..looks small in the box but when you see it,thats another story..you know when he gets older..he will just have to tell the girls...its not the size of the ocean,..its the waves and the motion...he was getting out the shower give it a chance...and dont let him see the expression on your face when you decide to take a peek..cause then he will know it...! give it a chance..your not the one wearing it...
I'm 12 and my 11 yr old brother penis is only like an inch  but my is 5.1 in