Pediatrics Community
my 11 year olds sons penis is size is small is that normal
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my 11 year olds sons penis is size is small is that normal

hi i have a 11 year old son he is very normal and active and heathy but he has a rather small penis it is about 1/2 an inch :\ i have never really notice but when my son was getting out the shower the other day and took his towel off but even then i never new it was normal or not until last night i have a 8 and and a 5 yearold aswell and i was bathing my 5 year old and noticed that his penis size was biger than his older brothers but i just thorrt myby his was 2 big but then i was put a drynight on my 8 year old and his was biger than his older brother and i was shocked but i s it normal for my 11 year old to have a penis smaller than a 5 year old boy ????? please help ?????