Pediatrics Community
my 2 year old son is having problem with his navel,it hurts when touche...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

my 2 year old son is having problem with his navel,it hurts when touched

First of i just wanna say thanks.My biggest problem at this point in time is that my 2 year old son is having problems sleeping at nights because of the pain he is having with his navel.I would try to touch it and he won't let me get close enough to touch or to even look at it. As a mom my heart hurts to know or even see my son go throw that can of pain.The doctors just say its nothing or just make him stop playing with his navel.He isn't that can of child to just stay there and play with his navel.Can you in anyway help a mom in the need of your help?

yours truly, joseph