Pediatrics Community
my 3 year old daughter (urgent)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

my 3 year old daughter (urgent)

I have a 3 year old daughter i had taken to the hospital saturday october 30th and she was diagnosed with vulvovaginitis, and i took her in because she was in alot of pain and i asked her if anyone has touched her down there and she said yes and i asked where and she said in daddys bed, she lives with her father and i am worried i was wondering how you get vulvovaginitis at 3 years old????
I'd take her to the pediatrician and talk the whole thing over.  There might be an exam that can be done to clarify whether she has been penetrated.