my 4 year old son woke up this morning and he couldnt walk
can anyone help me my son woke up this morning and he couldnt walk, when he trys he's very slow and i can see its really hurting him, its his left thigh i got in the bath with him trying to see if he forgot about it but when he tried to stand up he was crying that it was really hurting,also when i was wasking his hair his eyes were rollingi thought he was going to fall asleep!  my older son had growing pains i really dont think this is the same thing, last week he lost a tooth which seems very early, his finger nails and toe nails rubbish too (like they are splitting) he had tonsilitus last week and we have finished his medicine his tonsils are massive but don't look infected, i don't know if i'm panicing about nothing he also does not look his normal self he seems to have no energy and he not really interested in eating and is clingy he does seem to perk up and can be chatty but he's lazy he just looks tired, help
I would certainly have his tonsils looked at did the doctor say anything about them when he gave you the prescription and diagnosis of tonsilitis.. He couldn't walk when he woke up had he had any strenuous activity the day before ?I would say that this is definatly worth following up with the Doctor he doesn't sound well ...good luck let us know how he is doing .
Take him to the doctor today, the emergency room or a clinic, anywhere you can get him seen.  Don't wait until tomorrow, go now.