Pediatrics Community
my 7 month old daughter
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my 7 month old daughter

my daughter was born 8 weeks early in an emergency she was ok but had minor bruising on her arm,apart from a few common problems,she was healthy,and came home after 3 weeks,then she caught bronchillities (spelt wrong)she was in hospital for nearly 2 weeks to help her breath,they said her right lung collapsed,she came home better but still coughing then a week or so later she stoped breathing on us,i managed to get her breathing again,and she was rushed to hospital,where they said she still has the bronchillities,she got better,came home,got it again a month later,shes had xrays a camara down her mouth,and today she has a chest infection we took her in and they found a dent in her right lung,will she ever stop having problems and also i noticed she holds her arms back to front sometimes it looks awkward,i think it could relate to her lung as if you pull your arms back it pulls your chest tight,please i just looking for any answers??