Pediatrics Community
plz help me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

plz help me

my daughter who is 9 months old and is 12.6 pds had blood test done and her alkaline phosphatas came back 8145 her glucose is 105 her bun is 6 and creatinine is<0.20and sed rate 40. the doctors are concern but won't tell me anything but that i need to go to Riley's children hospital which is 3 hrs away and the dr she is going to see left at 2 so i won't know when i can go down there till monday but, i am going out of my mind
There are different possibilities for what these results can mean, which is why they haven't told you anything. They'll most likely do more tests at the children's hospital to check for  these possibilities. Try not to worry a whole lot about it now, since you don't know what it is that is going on. Hope all goes well. Good luck.