Pediatrics Community
prolapsed urethra

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

prolapsed urethra

Dr. Aftab,
Thank you so much for all of your help.  Our daughter was diagnosed by a pediatric urologist.  She had the bleeding for 7 days.  She was diagnosed with a prolapsed urethra.  We used a hormone cream and that has stopped the bleeding.  The urethra still looks like it is dropped but the urologist said that it would correct itself as she gets older.  Does that sound familiar to you?  We used the cream for 3 weeks.  The bleeding stopped after 3 or 4 days.  It has been almost two months now and no bleeding.  Yeah!  I wanted to thank you for all of your help and let you know that she is doing much better.  If you get a chance, let me know if it sounds normal that the prolapse will finish correcting itself over time.  Thanks again,
Laurie

This discussion is related to Vaginal Bleeding/Enlarged Ovaries.