Pediatrics Community
rash or ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

rash or ?

I babysit a toddler (3). he always has a terrible runny nose, and now he is developing what looks like pimple type rash from his nose and around the mouth. It looks like it is getting worse. and suggestions on what it could be.
Could be staph, or thrush, or yeast, or just irritation.  What does his mother say about his constant runny nose?  
The runny nose maybe an allergy, I would have him checked out by the doctor the rash may be coming from the runny nose having an effect on his skin and making it sore ..
Have them get some wipes for sensitive skin and keep the nose and rash area clean he may need some cream for the rash, what do his parents say about it ?