red patches on lower legs
Hi, My 4 years old daughter has almost one month red patches symetrically localized under both knees. Originally It was scaly, now with small red rusch in the midle. Border is well defined and a bit more reddish. We have tried clortimazole for a last week, but no significant effect. They are both ca 2 cm in diameter and appeared just after chickenpox healing.
It could be psoriasis.  Try getting her out in the sun for 30 minutes every day.  Psoriasis can be worse in winter due to lack of sun light and outside time.  

Psoriaflora cream is helpful, and so is plain old Vaseline.  Avoid using topical steroid creams that docs seem to love.  It thins the skin.  This may resolve on its own.  

It could also be eczema.  
Thank you for your opinion. Actually, first 3 days we used topical steroids and there was a big effect on therapy, but then we skip it as it was suspected to be a mycosis (avoid tinea incognito). Since there, it is more or less the same. No much sun in this period of year where I am living, so we will wait for summer.