Pediatrics Community
red spot that erupt sudelly and then dissapear

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

i have a 7 year old son , 4 day ago when returen from school he worried about sore throat and cough
after that i noticed that red spot first in trunck and foot  then disapper am surprised that such spot erupt sudenly at afternoon and when he went to bed disapperd then when woke up dont saw such spot but at evening it worse and all body effect by such spots, doctore saide that its hive can you help me
What meds did they give him for the cough and sore throat it may be strep, did they prescribe anti biotics as he may be having an allergic reaction. ask if you can give him an anti histimine ...Good luck let us know how he is doing
the spots were all over or just on foot?
maybe he is having allergic reaction to a bite?
and the spot has nothing to do with cough ? just happens to be at same time?
i would talk to a doctor when my kids were smaller i called my doctor probably way too much but In my opinion its what they are there for :)))
Good Luck and please let me know how hes doing.
PS Margy is right strep throat you can get a rash usually on stomach and also stomach ache is a symptom and of course sore throat he would need antibiotics for this any fever?
thanks from u but in the frist day of his illness i visited doctor and he saide that its a viral illness dont need antibiotic all body of him had red spot not itichy that appear suddenly and worse with passing time, after 3 or 4 hour get better and this cycle continue he had energy and dont feel weak or decrease level of his activity the spot is not with fever or itich
Just curious if you resolved this? What did the spots look like? If they were dark red/ purplish you might want to check into Henoch-Schonlein Purpura- (HSP). He's this right age. This was overlooked in my son a few weeks ago. I told told his symptoms were from a virus. Just a thought.