Pediatrics Community
rush rush

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

rush rush

My 7 year old has told me that him and a classmate showed each other there private parts and kissed each other on stomach and rubbed against each other...he seems to be very honest.  we explained this is not the right thing to do and he promised to not do it, he then said a couple of weeks later this same boy wanted them to show each other again and wanted him to kiss him. i told his teacher to not send him and this boy to the restroom anymore and he was happy with that. i asked if there was anything else, he told me he sticks his finger in his butt, dosnt know why, didnt learn it from anyone. again i told him this isnt the right thing to do, but today he told me he kissed his male cousin all over even on his butt (with clothes on) and that he dosnt want to do it but his mind keeps telling him to do it do it.. he also said he still has put his finger in his butt cause his mind said to..he says he dosnt want to.....please help...I need to know what to do.