sick from breastmilk?
Ok. So I don't have a baby, but I am curious about something that had happened to me right when I was born and started to breastfeed. My mother told me that when I was about a few weeks old, that I had started getting sick. Her doctor told her that we both had different blood types and that her breast milk was slowly killing me. The doctor recommended I have a blood transfusion in which I still have a scar from. When the transfusion was done I was all better. What I want to know is what did I have? Why was my mothers milk making me sick? And could I have that too if I have a child of my own?
It was possibly because of the Jaundice factor  do you know what blood type your mom is and yours ?
well im not sure of my moms blood type. i'll just have to figure that out pretty soon. but thank you for your response. my blood type is A+. i'll post my moms when i find out.