Aa
A
A
Close
smelly armpits
I have a 3yr old child that has strong underarm smell since she was a baby. I started using deodorant to control it.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Although I am not a doctor, I am a Mother.  I would recommend seeing a Pediatirc Endocrinologist!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Did you ever find anything out about how to control your daughters smelly underarms?  My son is almost 2 and has had very stinky, smelly armpits for about 6 months or so now.  He has some health issues and is on many medications (he just had a kidney/liver transplant).  I have asked his pediatrician, his tx doctors, and his endocrinologist about this and everyone is at a loss.  They say that sometimes babies go through some kind of early puberty but they don't believe this is his case.  Any ideas?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
424096_tn?1223935072
my  3 year old had  bad smell under arms it was yeast infection dr said it is wear her under arms dont get air  i dont now if this helps or not
Comment
Cancel
424096_tn?1223935072
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have the same problem with my 4 year old who is very hygienic in every sense of the word. I just found this website which is very useful. Please take a look.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/childrenshealth/200572.html
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
smelly armpits
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources