Pediatrics Community
smelly armpits
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

smelly armpits

I have a 3yr old child that has strong underarm smell since she was a baby. I started using deodorant to control it.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Although I am not a doctor, I am a Mother.  I would recommend seeing a Pediatirc Endocrinologist!
Blank
Did you ever find anything out about how to control your daughters smelly underarms?  My son is almost 2 and has had very stinky, smelly armpits for about 6 months or so now.  He has some health issues and is on many medications (he just had a kidney/liver transplant).  I have asked his pediatrician, his tx doctors, and his endocrinologist about this and everyone is at a loss.  They say that sometimes babies go through some kind of early puberty but they don't believe this is his case.  Any ideas?
Blank
424096_tn?1223935072
my  3 year old had  bad smell under arms it was yeast infection dr said it is wear her under arms dont get air  i dont now if this helps or not
Blank
I have the same problem with my 4 year old who is very hygienic in every sense of the word. I just found this website which is very useful. Please take a look.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/childrenshealth/200572.html
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank