Pediatrics Community
testicles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

testicles

my 11 month old son's left testicl is larger than the right one, he's cranky, crying alot and not eating, couldn't sleeping and crys all the time, sometimes it seems like he's holding his breath and push alot.not sure what to do or should i be worry? cuz i'm very worry.
See the pediatrician.  If there difference in size of the testicles is not very great, that is not unusual, but if one is swollen, I would get in to have him seen right away.  The lack of sleep and crying could have other causes (teething comes to mind on the crying) but all in all, it sounds like he would be better off being seen by a pediatrician.