Pediatrics Community
tumors or cysts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

tumors or cysts

I have a 15 month old granson, who has been having stramge lumps appear on his head with swelling on these lumps and swelling of the groin.  They eventually turn black and blue.  On the last swelling, his face was distorted by the swelling.  Any thoughts.  All the doctors are stumped.
Hello Arlene123456

I wanted to make sure your post gets the right attention it should, and I wasn't sure if your son (besides the tumours) additionally had some sort of special need.  When I read your question, I wasn't able to decipher if your grandson has these growths in addition to a special needs situation (this particular forum is dedicated to children who have special needs usually relating to learning/delays/brain development etc.).  I have asked the moderators to move your post into a forum where tumours and cysts can be addressed more directly, and probably receive answers from others who may have more experience with different types of growths.  In this forum, you may not get as many answers relating to growths specifically.
I hope that you wont mind the move, and I also hope that you are able to get as many answers or suggestions in order to assist your grandson.

In addition to anything I have mentioned, please keep in mind, that while I or others may have extensive knowledge in many areas, you should always seek professional medical advice from your own physician, as it pertains to medical conditions or concerns.
Good luck, and if you have any other questions that I can help you with, please feel free to message me directly.

Sincerely,
Sandi (Dragon1973)
MedHelp Genetics Community Leader;
Children - Special Needs Community Leader;
Down syndrome Community Leader & Ds Group Forum Founder/Moderator