urgent
my daughter 2.7yrs old, had chest x ray on 18 Jan 2013,There are hazy densities noted in the right inner lung zone with evidence of nodular shadows in the perihilar and retrocardiac areas most likely representing adenopathies. Heart is not enlarged. Castophrenic are intact.
impression was primary kock's infection with possible intercurrent pneumonitis considered.
She was started on Rifampicin, Isoniazide and pyridoxine. no mantoux test done. is this ok? She just finished course of amoxiclav 400/57mg on 25 jan. on 26 she developed fever again. Is this a normal reaction of her chest x ray result? She s very prone to cough and cold.
Should I seek further medical care?
Hi there.  Hopefully she is well by the time you read this.  If she flared a fever again after finishing her course of antibiotics, I'd take her back to the doctor immediatly.  amoxicillin isn't the strongest of all antibiotics and while it works well at high doses, it also has plenty of resistence to it.  Please take her back to the doctor.  good luck
I agree with advice above from specialmom. Good luck and I am hoping your daughter is on the mend :)