Pediatrics Community
watery stools green in colour

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

watery stools green in colour

My daughter is 6 months old and we had a trip for 5days last week.After coming back she is passing watery stools which is green in colour 5-6 times a day.She is bresatfed and eat solidfoods.She is active and is playing well,no signs of sickness,no fever,no vomiting.....
I am woried because this is her 5th day of passing watery stools .She poops a little after every feed.........

Please help me....

You say you are breastfeeding so what have you been eating or drinking, anything differant ,also has she had any unusual solid food anything out of the Norm? If she has no fever or has not vomitted it should pass quickly if it doesnt or you are concerned get it checked out at the Doctors.
This can be a sign of teething. Yea I know nasty, but that could be it. Can you see any raised places or her gums? You could see it just raised, see white marks, or even feel them coming in.