Pediatrics Community
white spot in underwear

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

white spot in underwear

I was just doing my 5 year old boys laundry, and noticed two of his underwear have white spots in the area of the penis. One of them was quite large and the other was smaller, they are not circles, but like smears. This may sound gross, I smelled them to see what it was, but because he is 5 and still having accidents, all I could smell was urine. Does anyone else have any suggestions as to what this might be? I know its not diaper cream.
Tags: underwear, boys
White spots in underwear can be a sign of diabetes.

http://www.uihealthcare.com/topics/medicaldepartments/pediatrics/diabetes/index.html
Thanks for your reply, we had him tested, no diabetes. Still want to find out what these white spots are though.....
my toddler have same thing till now dont know what case that, if yo get any information please replay to us.
Dear
Your child is infected with Pinworm, which is simple and the condition is common nowadays, you should check by urself or seek a doctor for details.

It is not diabetes. My son had the white spots too. It is that he is not pulling his penis out to wash it properly and rinse in the shower or bath. This leads them to form yeast which is the white stuff on underwear.