Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Expert Forum
2 weeks after surgery
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

2 weeks after surgery

I had elastic placed around my urinary tract to help uncontrolled urine and à rectole prolapse. I have ibs and also à damaged spichter and rectum and intestinal pathway that they are planning on trying to have à sort of pacemaker fix. But right now the prolapse already seems to be back, the feeling something is hanging out and when i let wind from behind it comes out at the front. They used my own connective tissue to fix the prolapse, sound familiair to anyone? My next appt. Is not till 2 nov.....
1344197_tn?1392822771
Sorry to read of your problem.  From your description it sounds like you had a classic anterior & posterior repair with a mid urethral sling.  The procedure for fecal incontince is called an Interstim. I would suggest u seek a second opinion from a Urogynecologist .
Blank
This Forum's Experts
1344197_tn?1392822771
J. Kyle Mathews, MD, DVMBlank
Plano Urogynecology Associates
Plano, TX
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity