Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Expert Forum
2 weeks after surgery

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

2 weeks after surgery
I had elastic placed around my urinary tract to help uncontrolled urine and à rectole prolapse. I have ibs and also à damaged spichter and rectum and intestinal pathway that they are planning on trying to have à sort of pacemaker fix. But right now the prolapse already seems to be back, the feeling something is hanging out and when i let wind from behind it comes out at the front. They used my own connective tissue to fix the prolapse, sound familiair to anyone? My next appt. Is not till 2 nov.....
Sorry to read of your problem.  From your description it sounds like you had a classic anterior & posterior repair with a mid urethral sling.  The procedure for fecal incontince is called an Interstim. I would suggest u seek a second opinion from a Urogynecologist .