Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Expert Forum
Bladder Suspension problems?
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bladder Suspension problems?

I had a bladder suspension 6 years ago and to my knowledge I had no problems up until now..
In the last 3 months I have had 2 severe bladder infections to the point where my blood pressure went super low.
this last one put me down for 3 days..sleeping body aches fever etc.  I have never been a sickly person so I question if the suspension could be the problem.
1344197_tn?1392822771
Hello,  It is unlikely your bladder suspension is the cause of your problem.  However, if you have not had and examination in some time it is a good idea to be seen.  Dr. Mathews
2 Comments
Blank
I had a blader suspension in 2005, the other day I was weed eating and needed to go to the bathroom, I went and right when I stood up this grabbing ripping sensation on my lower left hand side of my ovary area happened then traveled up my back to my kidneys and I immediately got a bladder infection.  Its been 10 days and the pain is still happening.  Could my mesh sling have broke loose?  Mind you ever since my surgery I could not fully relieve my bladder but after this happened it flows great.
Blank
This Forum's Experts
1344197_tn?1392822771
J. Kyle Mathews, MD, DVMBlank
Plano Urogynecology Associates
Plano, TX
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity