Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Expert Forum
Bladder Suspension problems?

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

Bladder Suspension problems?

I had a bladder suspension 6 years ago and to my knowledge I had no problems up until now..
In the last 3 months I have had 2 severe bladder infections to the point where my blood pressure went super low.
this last one put me down for 3 days..sleeping body aches fever etc.  I have never been a sickly person so I question if the suspension could be the problem.
Hello,  It is unlikely your bladder suspension is the cause of your problem.  However, if you have not had and examination in some time it is a good idea to be seen.  Dr. Mathews
I had a blader suspension in 2005, the other day I was weed eating and needed to go to the bathroom, I went and right when I stood up this grabbing ripping sensation on my lower left hand side of my ovary area happened then traveled up my back to my kidneys and I immediately got a bladder infection.  Its been 10 days and the pain is still happening.  Could my mesh sling have broke loose?  Mind you ever since my surgery I could not fully relieve my bladder but after this happened it flows great.