Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
Could it be POP? I'm at The End of My Rope

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

Hi all,
I'm in need of some help, and after every question I googled led me here, I thought I'd come straight to the source. (:
For about five years now, I've been chasing recurrent "bladder infections".  Sometimes the antibiotics help, most times they don't, and almost every uti test the doctors have ran have been negative. The last four years have brought intensely painful intercourse(which could possibly be brought on by my endometriosis), to the point that my husband and I are lucky to be intimate once a month, if that. And in the last year or so, I noticed that I had a bulge in my vagina during bowel movements. A lot of the time, I have to push on it in order to pass it.

Is it normal to have some sort of bulge during bowel movements? Or does it sound like it might be POP?

I've been tested for UTIs, STDs, and yeast infections more times than I can count, and after the doctors insist on ruining the same tests over and they come back negative, they kind of just shrug their shoulders and say "I dunno!"

I'm at my absolute wits end. I'm 21 and married -- I'm so sick of turning my husband down night after night, and my doctors acting like all is well. I'm scheduling an appointment with a urologist tomorrow, but I would like to have some sort of idea what to discuss with him before I go in.

Thanks in advance!
Get a Urogynecologist appt as they are prolapse experts.  Discuss with them your urinary issues as well.  You can see a Urologist if you wish but you may have a prolapse that they dont deal with.  Where is your bulge?  On the back or front wall of your vagina?  
I am sorry you are having pain and difficulties with intimacy with your husband.  I hope you get some answers soon.  
Let us know how you get on