Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
How to Find Best Urogynecologist/Surgeon for Prolapse
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How to Find Best Urogynecologist/Surgeon for Prolapse

Hi there!

I've been doing a ton of research since feeling & finding a "cherry" sized lump descended into my vagina, very near the opening. I'm trying to not have this linger or get worse and am doing all the research I can to find the best physicians to address this. I've got an appointment with Dr. William J. Rush in Dayton, OH next week. I've had surgery for my endometriosis at the Cleveland Clinic and I located a surgeon there, Dr. Matt Barber.

How do you know/find out who's the best person to charge with your care for this issue?
Tags: Surgeon Doctor Prolapse Ohio
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1128665_tn?1269277071
Cleveland Clinic is on the cutting edge of POP, you should be in good hands there. You can research your individual physician at healthgrades.com, ratemds.com, or vitals.com; these are watchdog sites for physicians. Once you get a dx for sure of POP, you'll be able to figure out a path to take.

I'm going to send you an IM to give you a bit more info.

Sher
Blank
1948551_tn?1324424728
The doctor I'm seeing next week, Dr. William Rush was listed on the AUGS referral page. I think if surgery is needed again, I'll go back to the Cleveland Clinic and get an endo cleanup done at the same time. One day at a time, I guess...thanks!

Karie
Blank
1128665_tn?1269277071
That sounds like a great plan Karie! If you have to have surgery, may as well get 2 for 1!
Sher
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank