Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
Introducing two new Co-Community Leaders!
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Introducing two new Co-Community Leaders!

Hi,

Please join us in welcoming two new Co-Community Leaders to the Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community.  UKLady1001 and Summer59 have a lot of knowledge and experience, as we look forward to continuing to work with  you and your new Co-CL's as your community grows!

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1128665_tn?1269277071
Welcome ladies to the MedHelp community; I know you'll both be able to contribute so much!
Sher
Blank
Thank you Cheryl and Sherrie for your warm welcome.  POP is a condition which so women all over the world are beginning to talk about more and more and want to find out answers for.  I look forward to supporting members both new and established who have Pelvic Prolapse questions.

Val
Blank
Thank you both for the warm welcome.  It has been a long journey to get to the point of my upcoming POP surgery on Sept 25th.  I went through a lot of tests, doctors, alternative methods etc. and the best support came from other women who were going through the same thing as me.  I look forward to being able to return that same support and help others get through this.  It is then that I know my journey was for a reason.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...