Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
Not sure how this place works.

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

Not sure how this place works.

Looking for advice/help. I go to the Dr. Monday, but would like advice from others who have experienced this.
I'm a 26 year old mom of 3. I have had IBS my whole life just about. (since 7) I have photos to post if I can. They are graphic though.
Pretty sure my bladder is prolapsed and that my rectum is slow behind it. I don't know. I'm so confused. I freak everyone out that I show these photos to and they tell me to go to a hospital, but I don't see them being able to do anything for me at that moment.
Help? :( Can I post vivid pictures here? Like of my vagina and butt?

Thanks in advance!
First I am not sure you can post those pictures here but I think it is good to have them to show your doctor.  If you think you have bladder prolapse and maybe rectum prolapse the best doctor to see is a urogynecologist.  Organ prolapses are their specialty.  Once you see a good doctor you will be advised on different treatments and maybe surgery.  Also you may be experiencing post partum prolapse  which in time will heal with certain treatments.  You might be offered to wear a pessary, which is an internal device to help hold your organs up. If your prolapses are causing you physical discomfort there are many ways to relieve the stress.  I hope you get the answers you need.  I had vaginal, bladder and rectal prolapse surgery a year ago and am so glad I did.  I also looked for advice from other women who had the same problems.  I learned a lot that way.  Good luck with your appt.  Please feel free to ask any more questions you might have