POP with Grade 2 cystocele /rectocele,grade1 uterine prolapse require surgery ???
I am at my 43. IS it good to have repair of prolapse at this age ?  Should I wait for complete prolapse and then
take the surgery ?  I am software engineer . Whether sitting long time would worsen the prolapse ? I have been doing kegels for last 4 months. I hear Prolapse/POP  typically worsens fast . How much time it will take to worsen ?? Will it be 1 year ??

Regards
There is no right or wrong with this as you dont have to have a POP op and could get a vaginal pessary to support your prolapse while you decide if and when you want a POP op.  
Are you seeing a womens physio to help you with your kegels?   Have you seen a Urogynecologist to get a full diagnosis and treatment options and recommendations?
Yes prolapse worsens over time but a pessary could slow this down a bit and you are doing your kegels.   I dont know if you are near menopause but it could be a good idea to ask your Dr about vaginal estrogen as well to help to keep your vaginal tissues strong as you move towards less estrogen output and then menopause which is a time when POP can get worse as well.   This happened to me and is common.
You are doing the right thing by considering your options and not making a knee jerk decision.  Look up pessaries on the internet and get a measuring guide if you want to try one.   Urogynecologist measure us for pessaries but they often havent seen anywhere near the full range of what is available.  
Good luck and come back at any time to ask more questions