Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Expert Forum
Tightness in Perineum/rectal area

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

Tightness in Perineum/rectal area

Hello, I am emailing you for a second opinion. Im 23 yr Male, for the last almost 7 weeks i have felt a dull heaviness in my penis and testicle area. about a week later i feel like my bowel is always full and my muscles are contstantley clinching, especially when i sit down for long periods of time. Between my testicles and anus, my perineum seems to always be tight and it is a real challenge to contract my pelvic muscles. I have always had anxiety and i believe it has contributed a little bit to this condition. I have since scene man doctors - who thought it may have been a possible STD. they treated me for ghonorrea, chlymydia and any UTI with anti biotics. I have had blood test and urine tests. I have scene a gastroenterologist and a urologist. I have had a MRI and an Ultrasound - both of which have shown nothing. Im currently on Endep - as the doctor believe it could be a nerve problem. I would love your advice on this and if you believe it is anything to be worries about.
As it has almost been 2 months with minimal relief with pain killers im desperatley looking for your opinion.
The onset of this was within a few hours after recieving oral sex.
Please refer your question to the urology forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD