Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
Uterus

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

Uterus

I think my uterus is dropping out I have no ins and I want to try something other than surgery
There are some treatment options you can try on your own Robin, how successful they will be will depend on how progressive your POP is; do you know for sure it is uterine prolapse or are you guessing? A bulge coming out of the vagina can be indicative of different types of POP.

Kegels are the home treatment of choice but it is important that you do them consistently and properly. (I'll send you a PM-private message-to explain more.) Core strenthening is of great value, a pilates program can be very beneficial. It is also of value for some women to wear support garments when they have a  job where they are standing for exteneded periods of time or performing jobs that involve heavy lifting. If you run or jog it is important to recognize the need for internal support while doing that kind of activity.

Once I know more about the particulars of your individual scenario, I may be able to provide more insight. I'll send the PM over with info on  Kegels.

Sher