Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Expert Forum
bladder dropping help so miserable!

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

bladder dropping help so miserable!

I recently went to the urologist and he said my little has dropped. Now the symptoms I have been having are pain in kidneys and bladder. Pain burning and feeling like blockage in bladder. Can't pee or peeing little amounts. Sometimes I can feel the pee coming into my bladder and its uncomfortable and burns inside and then I can feel it come right out and I pee my pants. I also pee when sneeze cough or laugh. Pressure in bladder. Urgency. And overall uncomfortable and pain in bladder. They did ct and kidneys look good they said. They did 3 uas and all negative for blood and uti. The doc told me to do kegels and put me on oxybutynin chloride three times a day for 6 weeks. He said if not better we might have to do surgery. Well I'm two weeks into pills and having more discomfort and pain and issues peeing. Should I call him early and see if he wants me to come in? I don't know that theirs a lot he can do with pills. I am 25 and I have two kids. Although I had a c section with them. Please help I'm so miserable!
Sorry to read of your problem.  From your description it sounds like you have a symptomatic cystocele with stress urinary incontinence.  Both can be repaired but do require surgery.  You might seek a second opinion from a urogynecologist in your area to further evaluate you complaints of painful urination.