Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
help

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

help

I have been told by GP I have a slight prolapse will the Kegal 8 help?
I have a kegel 8 ultra and found it useful although I did over use it a bit and it irritated a back problem I had so I am using it but not as aggressively now.
Do you know what type of prolapse/s you have?
It is a good idea to find out which one/s you have and start to educate yourself as much as possible.  There are 5 types.  You can have one, and more commonly have a combination of more than one.    

How do you feel?  Consider your symptoms.  You may be happy to continue under your GPs care, and/or be referred to a Urogynecologist if you have problems that you are worried about.

With a slight prolapse the Kegel 8 may well help stengthen your pelvic floor.  I am still using mine.  Consider also independantly doing your kegels as well and see if your GP will send you to a womens Physio Therapist to help you to understand how to do them effectively.

I hope this helps